Our original 24in high happy sun metal garden statue yard ornament displays nicely in your yard, garden, porch, patio, or courtyard. Interlocking base allows it to stand on its own. Four galvanized steel stakes make it easy to mount in grass, dirt or gravel. It is finished in a rich surface rust on all sides and a semi-gloss clear coat for clean and easy handling during packaging and installation. When exposed to the elements, the clear finish will wear away and the metal will rust gracefully over time and will look beautiful in your yard or garden. If you do not want the piece to continue to rust (e.g., for porch or patio display), the original satin finish can be preserved if desired, by periodically treating with a spray-on semi-gloss clear coat available at most hardware and discount stores.
Very High Quality:
- Crafted from 14ga (5/64in) American Steel (very sturdy and durable)
- Rusted & Satin Clear Coated.
What's in the Box:
- 1 - Main Art Piece
- 1 - Interlocking Base
- 4 - 8in x 3/8in Galvanized Steel Spikes
- Included base easy slides perpendicularly onto bottom.
- Can be permanently mounted in grass, dirt, or gravel with included stakes. Or, it can be displayed on porch or patio without stakes.
- Approximate Dimensions: 24-inches high x 24-inches wide x 15-inches deep.
- Be very careful when handling as some edges may be sharp.
- Be very careful when choosing a mounting location. Be sure to display in an area where it is not possible for someone to fall on the piece. This could result in serious injury..
Contains the predominate color(s): Rust.