36in H Orca Large Metal Lawn Ornament in Rust Patina
Made to Order in 5-10 business days
You'll love our original Orca metal double-sided free-standing outdoor statue for lawn, garden, porch, or patio. It's individually crafted in Arizona, USA from sturdy American steel that is finished in a deep rust patina on all sides. A semi-gloss clear coat protects from exposure to the elements. Eventually the patina will age gracefully over time and continue to rust in the elements and will look beautiful in your yard or garden. You can prevent weathering by periodically treating with a spray-on semi-gloss clear coat available at most hardware and discount stores. A perpendicular base piece interlocks to stand completely on its own. Four ringed tabs at the bottom make for easy permanent installation in grass or dirt with included 8in x 3/8in galvanized steel spikes which are easily tapped into the ground. Measures: 36 inches high x 35.75 inches wide x 22 inches deep.
Our copyrighted design 36in high killer whale rustic metal lawn statue yard art makes a personal decorative statement in your yard, garden, porch, patio, or courtyard. Piece is easily assembled by sliding main piece onto the perpendicular base. Then anchor to the ground with the included rust-colored galvanized stakes. The entire artwork is given a rust patina finish that is clear coated to seal in the rich orange-brown color. When exposed to the sun, wind and rain, the clear finish will wear away and the metal may continue to rust over time. If you prefer that the piece to not continue to rust (e.g., for patio or balcony display), the original clear finish can be preserved by periodically treating with a clear semi-gloss spray paint available at most discount and hardware stores for around $8.
- Made from sturdy and durable 14ga (5/64in) American Steel
- Surface is rusted and given a weather resistent clear top coat.
What is Included:
- 1 - Main Piece
- 1 - Perpendicular Base
- 4 - 8in x 3/8in Galvanized Yard Spikes
Super Easy Assembly:
- Slot on base aligns with main piece and slides together .
- You permanently mount it in grass, dirt, or gravel with included stakes. Or display it on porch or patio without stakes.
- Be careful when this metal art piece as edges can be sharp.
- Choose a mounting location carefully. Be sure to display in an area where it is not possible for someone bump or to fall on the piece. This could result in serious injury..
|Name||36in H Orca Large Metal Lawn Ornament in Rust Patina|
|Brand||Cold Nose Creations|
|Custom Stock Status||Made to Order in 5-10 business days|
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought